lunes, 13 de mayo de 2019

"Skating: My Favorite Physical Exercise"



Resultado de imagen para patines de ruedas dibujo gif
My favorite physical exercise is skating. I play that sport with my boyfriend. We bought skates 2 years ago, but I have had skates since I was 10 years old.
I play skating when I have free time. The municipality of my commune closes the street on Sundays to practice sports from 9 am to 1 pm and I'm going to practice skating, or somedays I go to the park to practice too.

As you can see the skating that I practice is on wheels. My skates are one for each foot and each one has 4 wheels in one line.

The main reason why I like skating is that it is a very entertaining sport, and this makes me feel calm and free. I also avoid being a sedentary person and I keep myself in constant exercise. I am not a professional and I do not know much about this sport, but I enjoy it a lot.


Imagen relacionada

3 comentarios:

  1. Oh cool, I always wanted to learn skating but I could never, I'm very bad for that: c

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would like to learn but I am very clumsy jajajaj, But I find this sport very interesting.

    ResponderEliminar

MY FUTURE JOB

Hi everyone, since I was a child I always thought about what my future job could be, over time my ideas changed, for a time I wanted to b...