sábado, 29 de junio de 2019

Pokémon Go

Resultado de imagen para pokemon go gifI play Pokémon go in my smartphone with the app Pokémon Go, You can choose your team which can be red, blue or yellow. The main purpose of this game is catch the Pokémon’s walking on the streets, literally. When you walk on the street spawn a lot of Pokémon’s and you can catch it and complete the “Pokédex” (It is a kind of encyclopedia with all the Pokémon’s in the game). Also you can fight in the “gym” (A Gym is a place where Pokémon Trainers go to train their Pokémon) with the others players, of another team, for take the place in the gym and defend it. Additionally you can participate in “Raid battle” where all the teams can fight against with a type of boss that can be Legendary, Rare or normal Pokémon. 

I play Pokémon Go with my boyfriend and friends, when we have time. Sometimes we played it in “Community day” (is a monthly in-game event in Pokémon GO that features specific Pokémon through limited-time increased spawn rates and obtainable exclusive moves for three hours) with a lot of friendly people who play with us.

I like this game because I can go out, I can visit places that I didn’t know that existed in my city, and I can found Pokémon’s in that places, all places. I play it when I remember it or when is the Community day, and I play it in the parks normally.

5 comentarios:

  1. I like very much this game, I played with my little brother and one time I catched a lapras (is so beautiful)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. When I first launched the game I played a lot, but over time I lost interest :c

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My cousins played this game, I have never tried to play it, perhaps from now on I consider it hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have a cousin who likes to play this game. I do not like it too much.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. This video game is really fun , today download another very similar game of harry potter created by the same company

    ResponderEliminar

MY FUTURE JOB

Hi everyone, since I was a child I always thought about what my future job could be, over time my ideas changed, for a time I wanted to b...