lunes, 15 de abril de 2019

My Autobiography


Hi, my name is Danna, I'm 19 years old and I was born on February 09, 2000. I'm living in Santiago, Chile, with my Family, we are seven persons at home and we have six cats, we are thirteen living beings.
I'm studying Odontology since 2018 in the Universidad de Chile and I think it's a very nice career but it is so hard sometimes :(.

I don't have any specific pastime; On the one hand I like the sports area, like basketball, volleyball, tennis, etc. But on the other hand I like to play online games on PS4, Computer or Smartphone, I don't have a favorite game type but now I'm playing Fortnite and Pokemon GO more than others.
And that is all.
Thx.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MY FUTURE JOB

Hi everyone, since I was a child I always thought about what my future job could be, over time my ideas changed, for a time I wanted to b...