lunes, 15 de abril de 2019

My career choice

Since I was a child, I didn’t know what I wanted to be. In the school I was more interest in math and sciences, but on the side of language and history I felt bored. For some time, I thought to be astronomer because the space is so big and strange, but over time I lose the interest of that.
 When I was studying in the secondary school, the professors spoke to us about the different careers like medicine, Nutrition, Chemistry and pharmacy, Engineering, and more. Between all of them, Odontology called my attention, the clinical field, the things that they do and their importance and impact in the world.
Today, I’m studying Odontology and I think it's a very nice career but it is so hard sometimes. Anyway I desire to finish it and put into practice all my knowledges.

3 comentarios:

  1. Really interesting, I also really like astronomy, but I don't like math so that was the end of that dream :C

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. When I was a child I was also interesed in mathematics and science!

    ResponderEliminar

MY FUTURE JOB

Hi everyone, since I was a child I always thought about what my future job could be, over time my ideas changed, for a time I wanted to b...