lunes, 7 de octubre de 2019

My Favourite Series

Resultado de imagen para black mirror giftThe way that I started to watch this series was in 2017 or 2018, I don’t remember, when I was with my sister in my house on holidays and we had nothing to do. My sister had bought a Netflix account, so we decided to watch series. We search on Netflix all the series and we found this series, Black Mirror.
Black mirror is a series without a line of story, I mean; every episode is a different story, in different place with different characters, but they all represent how bad technology can do to us. This series is about how technology and the media affect our lives. I think that the base of this plot is a negative review about technology, because almost all the episode end badly or have a very dark plot, but I can’t stop watching them. For this reason I think that "Black mirror" is a very nice and creative name, because every episode includes black mirrors like phones, monitors, televisions or tablets, and they reflect us.
Black mirror was created by Charlie Brooker, and It has many protagonists because, as I said before, every one episode has a different.
It is very difficult to decide my favorite episode, because I think that all the episodes are very good. But, maybe, my favorite episode is the episode 3 “The Entire History of You” of the first season. This episode is about in the near future all the world could have a memory implant that It will record everything humans do, see or say :O

1 comentario:

  1. I have never to seen the series, but I watched the movie in netflix.

    ResponderEliminar

MY FUTURE JOB

Hi everyone, since I was a child I always thought about what my future job could be, over time my ideas changed, for a time I wanted to b...