lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2019

A teacher that has inspired me


Resultado de imagen para profesor jirafales gifOn someday of 2012, when I was a new student in the school, I arrived late to school and I had math classes, so I entered the classroom and there she was, she yell at me because I was unpunctual and I was making noise with my pencils L but that was my fault.

She was my math teacher, she was my head teacher and her name is Carmen Lavin. She inspired me because since the first day I see that she had vocation to teach things of the math’s and things of the life. In the math classes she was looking different ways to solve the same problem and she took the necessary time to explain all of the ways time and again. I was impressed because I never had a math teacher so excited to teach and, above all, so interested in the learning of each one of us. Also,in the middle of the classes, or at the end of the classes, she took a time for read stories or tells us experiences of her life. 
She was like a mom, when I had problems she quoted me to talk, to know if I was good, or if I needed something. I think that she is integral teacher, and she deserves the best.



2 comentarios:

MY FUTURE JOB

Hi everyone, since I was a child I always thought about what my future job could be, over time my ideas changed, for a time I wanted to b...