lunes, 10 de junio de 2019

My favorite place in Santiago



My favorite place in Santiago is the Forestal park, because it is so beautiful and good for makes activities. I visit this park when is the Community day of Pokémon, that is every month, or when I’m walking around there. This park is so big, it has games for children, candy’s, ice cream`s, and you can stroll with your dog, if you have a dog haha, or only stroll alone or with another person or as you want, anyway it’s a nice view.

Some Days, in this place a clown appears, and He makes his show for free and he invites the people to participate. Also, other people do puppet shows in the same park. I Don't know what days they stay there because I only visit this park on weekends.

I stroll in this park with my boyfriend and we enjoy too much stay there. I would like to visit this park with my little sisters because I think they will enjoy it a lot.

Imagen relacionadaBye.

(in this image you can see how the forest park is full of people the community days of Pokémon) -->

3 comentarios:


  1. I like to walk for the Forestal park or throw myself to the grass and do nothing, it's relaxing

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like the Forestal park too! I always go with my friends to spend time.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really like to walk through the forest park, this park is one of my favorites

    ResponderEliminar

MY FUTURE JOB

Hi everyone, since I was a child I always thought about what my future job could be, over time my ideas changed, for a time I wanted to b...