lunes, 24 de junio de 2019

Skills development and self-care for professional practice

Imagen relacionadaHi everyone! Today I will write about “Skills development and self-care for professional practice”. This was a subject that I had last year and this subject is about the basic knowledge’s of dentistry, like the instruments that you use, the materials, the basic anatomy of the oral cavity, the different areas in dentistry, and more. Also, in this subject, you can get the first approach to dentistry, because, inside the program of this subject, you have time to practice in the pre-clinic lab with false teeth.

I liked this subject because I have time to practice. I liked it when I was going to the pre-clinic lab to work with the materials of dentistry. I was learning so much. I could make cavities to “remove caries” (with quotation marks because you worked with false teeth) and then restore the teeth with resin or glass ionomer, you could also work the motor activity, and learn about the purpose of the instruments.

The theoretical part is fun and interesting; you can be sitting and listening to the class and you can learn, but for me nothing compares with the practice . The two parts (theoretical and practice) were evaluated but I enjoyed the practice part  more because I was doing things.

2 comentarios:

  1. Skills it´s my favourite subject too, it´s so cool.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love this subject, is very very entertained!!
    I want to go back to the first semester jajajaja

    ResponderEliminar

MY FUTURE JOB

Hi everyone, since I was a child I always thought about what my future job could be, over time my ideas changed, for a time I wanted to b...