lunes, 17 de junio de 2019

The person that I admire in the health area

There isn’t much information about German Valenzuela Basterrica on the internet, but he was born in the 19th century approximately and I think he was born in Chile. He was a doctor and he was sent by the government to specialize as a dentist in Paris, obtaining his degree in 1889
.
In 1909, the Doctor Germán Valenzuela Basterrica, with his respective dental practices, he deciphered the mysterious police case, called "Crime of Becker", which had put at risk the bilateral relations between Chile and Germany.
For this great work, the president of the Republic, Pedro Montt, cited Doctor Valenzuela and, after congratulating him, He offered him a reward from the Chilean government. Before this opportunity, Dr. Valenzuela responded that he wished "the construction of a modern Dental School, which is so necessary for the country".

That is, Thanks to his work as a dentist, the modern dental school that we have until today was built, and it is the reason that he is the person that I admire. Because I can study dentistry thanks to his merit as a dentist and his desire to create this dental school.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MY FUTURE JOB

Hi everyone, since I was a child I always thought about what my future job could be, over time my ideas changed, for a time I wanted to b...