lunes, 2 de septiembre de 2019

A country I'D like to visit


Imagen relacionada
Resultado de imagen para nueva zelanda turismoHi everyone, welcome to my blog. Today I want to talk to you about a country I’d like to visit. I’m 19 years old and I have never traveled outside of Chile, but I’ve always dreamed of going to New Zealand. This place looks delightful, the perfect combination of urban and rural. New Zealand is a country that includes 2 islands in the Pacific Ocean, so beautiful.

I would like to visit the museum Te Papa Tongarewa, this museum is located in the Capital Wellington, and this place seems to be a majestic place and full of culture and history.
I don’t know much about New Zealand, I only have general knowledges, but I would like to know more places inside this country, places like Rotorua, Auckland or Christchurch. I think that these towns are fascinating.

I would like to stroll a lot for New Zealand for a year or the time that I need, and, if a like so much some place, I would like to live there. But first I need to talk the language, you know.

Anyway, maybe sometime I will be able to travel to New Zealand :’).

1 comentario:

  1. New Zeland is a colony of Australia right?? I guess that the people that live there are so kind as you =).

    ResponderEliminar

MY FUTURE JOB

Hi everyone, since I was a child I always thought about what my future job could be, over time my ideas changed, for a time I wanted to b...