lunes, 23 de septiembre de 2019

The best Holidays ever


Resultado de imagen para curacautinHi everyone, today I will talk about my best holidays ever :3

2 years Ago, I visited a place called Curacautín, this place is located in the Araucanía region, it’s a place with a small town, it is not a very concurrent, or known place, but my aunt has a lonely land there.

 When I went to Curacautín I was there for 1 week with all my family, I mean, my mom, my dad, my 3 sisters, my brother, my boyfriend and my 4 cats, I was sad to leave my cats alone at home .

the good thing about the land where we were is that it was a place with many hectares and with a river included, so, we did rides, we play to catch my aunt’s cheeps (because they escaped from the corral D:) we catch fishes in the river and we did a barbecued beef :p.

All this sounds like a common walk south, but I was very happy because I don't usually go out on holidays and I really like the South for the tranquility that it generates in me, the silence, the bird, the grass, and all the things that this magnificent place has :).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MY FUTURE JOB

Hi everyone, since I was a child I always thought about what my future job could be, over time my ideas changed, for a time I wanted to b...